This website is owned and operated by Groupe PSA, trading as AUTOMOBILES PEUGEOT (Branch) (referred to as “PEUGEOT/we/our/us“), the registered office address of which is:
Dubai Airport Free Zone
P.O. Box 371685
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
As a user of our website (referred to as “you/your“) you acknowledge that such use is subject to our terms and conditions set out below.
All intellectual property rights in connection with all the information and images on the website are the property of PEUGEOT. No information or images are to be used or duplicated without our prior written permission.
PEUGEOT offers this website as a general guide to product specifications.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, none of PEUGEOT or any of its respective employees, agents, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in any way, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with, this website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- Your reliance on the completeness, accuracy or currency of the website;
- Failure or delay of performance or in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure or unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- Accessing any websites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on this website. Links are provided for the convenience of our website users only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those websites. Unless otherwise stated, linked websites and their products and services are not endorsed by us and you link to any such website at your own risk; and
- Defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third-parties.
All illustrations, information and specifications referred to on the website are correct at the time of publication. To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to discontinue or change the models, features, specifications or designs of the vehicles referred to herein, at their discretion and without prior notice. Please consult your local PEUGEOT dealer for the latest information.
Whilst all care has been taken to provide you with information in regard to the general use of PEUGEOT’s products, you should not rely solely on the information provided in this website. You should discuss your intended purposes or use of PEUGEOT products with your PEUGEOT dealer before making a purchase decision.
Vehicles pictured on the website may be shown fitted with optional extras. Prices that you may be quoted by a PEUGEOT dealer may not include the cost of these optional extras unless you inform the dealer that you are inquiring about the model with the optional extras.
Due to computer hardware and software, actual vehicle colors may vary from those reproduced on the site.
PEUGEOT takes protection of your privacy seriously. In an effort to guarantee a high level of protection as regards your personal data, we have put in place processes and policies to help to ensure that:
- you are informed about how we use the personal information we collect about you;
- you can access and modify your personal details; and
- your personal details are kept secure when we store or process it.
What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
To understand our customers and prospective customers better, we collect information through different methods, including from our PEUGEOT dealers when you purchase a vehicle or have your vehicle repaired, from you directly when you provide information by telephone, in documents such as “change of owner details” forms or via our internet website (in requests for brochures etc), or from competition entry forms or marketing surveys.
The kinds of personal information we collect and hold about you will depend on the circumstances of collection, including whether we collect the data from you as a customer, dealer, supplier, contractor, job applicant or in some other capacity.
The information may include, for example, your name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, licence number, and vehicle details as well as search items and saved searches from your user journey when interacting on the website.
How do we store and use your information?
All your personal information will be stored by PEUGEOT on a dedicated database. We take all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete, up-to-date and is kept secure to prevent unauthorised access.
PEUGEOT (including its related bodies corporate) collects personal information for a range of purposes relating to the products and services it offers. For example:
- if you are a prospective purchaser of a PEUGEOT vehicle, we use the information you provide to us to fulfil your request. For example, it may be passed to appropriate third-party suppliers such as a PEUGEOT appointed dealer to fulfil your request for a test drive;
- if you are a PEUGEOT owner we will use your data to provide you with important safety information and to manage your vehicle warranty. We may also use your data to measure the performance of PEUGEOT in the GCC countries or your PEUGEOT dealer (through customer surveys if you participate in them);
- for product development and market research;
- to meet our regulatory and legal obligations.
Unless you indicate in writing that you do not wish us to contact you, we may also contact you from time to time with product updates, special offers, event invitations and the PEUGEOT newsletter. You can specify the type of communication you are willing to receive from PEUGEOT, and by which communication channel you prefer to be contacted, by contacting our Customer Experience Team at the contact details below (Section 5). You can notify us of your wish to cease receiving such communications at any time by contacting in writing our Customer Experience Team. Finally, you can also contact your PEUGEOT dealer to let them know what your preferences are about communication from them.
How do we disclose your information?
Your personal information may be passed to third party suppliers as part of our business processes, such as:
- Our appointed dealers;
- Outsourced service providers who manage services we provide to you including roadside assistance;
- Customer or market research;
- Financial services and insurance;
- Mailing systems and direct marketing;
- Government, regulatory and law enforcement authorities and organisations, such as required or authorised by law;
- Our related companies; and
- Automobiles PEUGEOT.
Some of our service providers, companies in the Groupe PSA are located overseas including France and UK. As a result, personal information collected and held by us may be transferred overseas.
Access to your personal information
If you would like to access and correct your personal information, or if you have any queries or complaints, please contact our Customer Experience Team by telephone, email or mail at the addresses provided below (Section 5).
Upon receipt, we will investigate your request or complaint and will use our best endeavours to respond to you in writing within 60 days.
Kindly note that we may charge an access fee to cover the reasonable costs for retrieving the information and supplying it to you.
Access to personal information may be refused in a number of circumstances, such as where the information relates to anticipated legal proceedings or the request for access is frivolous or vexatious. If we deny or restrict your access, we will explain the rationale behind our decision.
You can contact our Customer Experience Team:
By phone: 00971 (0)4 225 5642